Are you looking for a rewarding role in Healthcare? Might you be suitable to work as one of our team of Care Assistants?
BB Healthcare are looking for compassionate and caring individuals who have a desire to support residents in Care Homes in Ipswich and surrounding areas, Felixstowe, Bury St Edmunds, Kesgrave, Woolpit, Stowmarket & Lowestoft. We are looking for people who are passionate about their work, enthusiastic and have a proactive approach to all tasks undertaken. Duties include helping residents with personal care, assistance with meals and some domestic tasks
Our Care Assistants provide a person-centred service and are expected to notice and report any changes that could affect a person’s well-being and quality of life.
We offer various work-patterns to suit domestic commitments. Early/late, long/short shifts, day/night or weekend. Commit to a pattern and you can work when you want and as much as you want.
- Provide assistance to residents to help them meet their health and social care needs.
- Enable residents to achieve independence as far as possible in all areas of their life.
- Help residents to identify and choose their support needs.
Successful Applicants are required to:
- Be working or willing to work towards free recognised Health and Social Care certificates
- Have the right to work within the UK.
- Be able to communicate effectively and have the ability to understand and be understood – verbal and written
- Be able to report on individual’s condition in a clear and concise manner and create concise logs.
- Have a kind and caring nature and be 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people.
* Reliance Employment is a market leader of recruitment services to the Logistics, Healthcare, and Industrial sectors including temporary supply solutions and permanent placement